Anchor will not make backwards-incompatible changes such as removing a field from the API without reaching out to you first. We're continually making backwards-compatible changes to the API. Examples of things we do not consider "breaking" include:
- Adding new optional request parameters to existing API methods.
- Adding new properties to existing API responses.
- Changing the order of properties in existing API responses.
- Adding new API resources or methods.
- Changing the length or format of opaque strings, such as resource IDs, error messages, and other human-readable strings.